Terms of Service
Updated: January 24, 2023
Welcome to ScaleFluidly, a unified commerce platform featuring CPQ software. By using our platform and software, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Use of Platform and Software:
- You must be at least 18 years old to use our platform and software.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and for all activities that occur under your account.
- You may not use our platform and software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not use our platform and software to infringe on any third-party rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, privacy rights, and publicity rights.
Payment and Billing
- We offer paid subscriptions for access to certain features and functionality of our platform and software.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete billing information when signing up for a paid subscription.
- You agree to pay all fees and charges associated with your account in a timely manner.
- Our platform and software, including all content, graphics, code, and other materials, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- You may not use, reproduce, distribute, or display any portion of our platform and software without our express written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- Our platform and software is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- We do not warrant that our platform and software will be error-free or uninterrupted, and we will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of our platform and software.
Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our platform and software.
- Our total liability to you for all damages arising out of or in connection with our platform and software will not exceed the amount of fees paid by you for the use of our platform and software.
Compliance with Laws
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with your use of our platform and software.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account if we determine that you have violated any applicable laws or regulations.
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, Europe, and India without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to these Terms
- We may make changes to these Terms of Service from time to time. We will notify you of any changes through our website and/or by email.
- Your continued use of our platform and software after any changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.