Updated: January 24, 2023
At ScaleFluidly, we take the security of our customers' and users' personal and financial information very seriously. The following Security Agreement outlines the measures we take to protect the information collected and processed on our unified commerce platform and CPQ software.
- We use industry-standard encryption protocols to protect personal and financial information transmitted over the internet.
- We use secure socket layer (SSL) or transport layer security (TLS) encryption for all credit card transactions.
Secure Data Storage
- We store personal and financial information in secure servers, protected by firewalls and other security measures.
- We regularly back up all data to prevent data loss in the event of a system failure or other disaster.
- We restrict access to personal and financial information to authorized employees and contractors who need the information to perform their job functions.
- All employees and contractors are required to sign non-disclosure agreements and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to comply with our security policies.
Compliance with Laws
- We comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal and financial information, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for our customers and users in Europe, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for our customers and users in America, and the Personal Data Protection Bill 2019 for our customers and users in India.
- We will notify customers and users in the event of a data breach in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We conduct regular audits of our security systems and procedures to identify potential vulnerabilities and take appropriate action to address them.
- We also implement regular security testing of our systems and software to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
- We have a comprehensive incident response plan in place to quickly and effectively respond to any security incidents that may occur.
- We will work closely with law enforcement and other authorities in the event of a security breach.
Third-Party Service Providers
- We may use third-party service providers to help us provide our services and process personal and financial information.
- We will only work with service providers that are compliant with applicable laws and regulations and that have appropriate security measures in place.
Changes to this Agreement
- We may update this Security Agreement from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or applicable laws. We will notify customers and users of any changes through our website and/or by email.