Updated: January 24, 2023
Information We Collect
- Personal information, such as name, email address, and contact information, provided by our customers and users when they sign up for an account or contact us for support.
- Information about the use of our platform and software, such as login data, navigation patterns, and feature usage
- Financial information, such as credit card details and billing information, when customers make purchases on our platform.
How We Use Information
- To provide and improve our platform and software, including customizing the user experience and fixing bugs.
- To communicate with our customers and users, such as through email updates and customer support.
- To process payments and manage billing for our customers.
- We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect the personal information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- We use industry-standard encryption and other security measures to protect personal information transmitted over the internet.
- We have implemented security measures in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for our customers and users in Europe.
- We have implemented security measures in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) for our customers and users in America.
- We have implemented security measures in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Bill 2019 for our customers and users in India.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Changes to this Policy